Re: [OM] Good News

Subject: Re: [OM] Good News
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 23:54:09 -0500
At 19:20 4/25/02, Joel Wilcox wrote:

Congratulations John.
Remember that fame is the last temptation of the noble mind.

Yes, I try to remind myself of that and stay true to my own vision(s).

They are all outstanding photographs. I'd rather make photographs than judge them. Let them figure out what they're trying to do. Just you keep doing what you do.

Thanks (for your comments and those from others also).

Basically how I intend to keep doing it. They may hang in a gallery for a few weeks, but afterward they hang at home and in my office much, much longer. ;-)

Thanks,
-- John