Re: [OM] Good News

Subject: Re: [OM] Good News
From: "mike m." <mnmitch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 21:06:02 -0700

"John A. Lind" wrote:

> The following received an Honorable Mention at the annual photo show
> sponsored by the Kokomo Art Association:
>    http://johnlind.tripod.com/mamiya/gallery/mamiya01.html

  Hey...I've got some slides that look exactly like that picture. (-;
  The ones of the monument came out great and the shots of the old
church are the best
  of the bunch. I'd put them up for viewing but my neg scanner doesn't
like slides. They
  look terrible and I've given up trying to improve them for CRT
viewing.It may be the 160T.

> Under those criteria, a "green ribbon" is Good

  Hey John...you don't need no stinkin' judges.

  later,
  mike m.