Re: [OM] FS: the whole kit - I am disconsolate ...

Subject: Re: [OM] FS: the whole kit - I am disconsolate ...
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 17:08:30 EDT
That's the up-side of people panicking and bailing out on Olympus- Better
selection of used equipment at great prices. We shouldn't be telling people
to stay, now should we? It's not in our best interest. :)

BTW- has Reuben been on the list before his FS posting?
 We may see people show up here just to unload a set of equipment they had in
their closet for 20 years, and never used, complete with a sob story of how
they've suddenly "lost confidence" in their "beloved system."  I know, I
know, I don't trust anybody... just something to consider...

George S.