Re: [OM] Advice sought - photos for publication

Subject: Re: [OM] Advice sought - photos for publication
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 12:26:11 EDT
I'm sure Mike V. is right on the money with his advice, and would certainly
use that as a guide. I don't know how well you've gotten to know the author,
if at all, but if he is as honest as he seems to be, why not ask him what
he's paying others to use their photos? he may or may not be _completely_
honest with you, but it may give you one other frame of reference to make a
decision.

George S.