Re: [OM] Long Beach CART Race

Subject: Re: [OM] Long Beach CART Race
From: Motor Sport Visions Photography <msvphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 21:16:17 -0700
In a message dated 4/18/2002 George S. writes:

<< I want you to be certain that what I was saying was not meant to be
even a
slight bit of criticism >>

But George, I crave criticism ;-) Thank you again for your kind words in
your first post too.

I know exactly what you're saying. Learning to master digital
photography ins and outs is not for the faint of heart and is a big cash
curve too. I am still on the steep end of the learning curve--in hopes
that by the time digital really does replace film for my field of work
(hasn't happened yet) I'll have learned something. For me, the E-10 was
inexpensive enough that it can actually pay for itself rather quickly
for me and I can fumble along learning along the way. It's a neat tool
when treated like a manual camera.

Mike Veglia
Motor Sport Visions Photography
http://www.motorsportvisions.com