Re: [OM] Long Beach CART Race

Subject: Re: [OM] Long Beach CART Race
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 12:48:32 EDT
Mike,
This is not meant to criticize, I respect and enjoy your work, I cartainly
do, but I get the feeling that the digital shots just don't have that "snap"
that the film shots do. I do hate to do comparisons on a computer monitor,
but... The bokeh, color, and saturation all are much better in the film
shots. Digital is improving, and getting closer and closer, but it's not
there just yet. Just my two cents...
Best,
George S.

msvphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

In case anyone is curious, here's a link to some E-10 shots from last
Sunday's Long Beach Grand Prix CART race:
http://motorsportvisions.com/lbgp02d/index.htm