[OM] Life is sweet

Subject: [OM] Life is sweet
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 12:18:37 -0700 (PDT)
It's a good day:

My OM-4 finally returned from a much needed CLA.  Thanks to a
torn shipping label it now has more frequent flyer miles than I
do.  Something to be said about slicing open a box, shuffling
styrofoam peanuts out of the way and picking up a nice glossy
piece of camera equipment.  I know you eebaa buyers get this
feeling of excitement all the time, but those of us controlling
our urge to buy, we get it however we can.

Also, another "care package" arrived from another list member.
Excitement looms greatly!

Yesterday, I was in Des Moines on business so I got to pop over
to the camera shop and picked up some Provia and other supplies.
 I'm still so ripped from my B&W processing experience that I
picked up a container of Ilford DD-X and a couple rolls of
Pan-F.  That does it.  I can process my own film easily enough.

AG-Schnozz