[OM] Father of the Bride's OM kit

Subject: [OM] Father of the Bride's OM kit
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 13:11:16 EDT
Well, it's off to Boulder, Colorado for my youngest daughter's wedding on
Saturday night.  Yes, we have retained a professional to do the wedding,
however dad gets to do some stuff at the rehearsal dinner and the golf outing
for the guys on Friday and whatever else comes up.  So I took out my Tamrac
case which generally holds 2 cameras and a combination of additional lenses
and flashes that equal 4 as there are 4 compartments and my usual array of
filters and gadgets and doodads.  Wanted to pack lighter as I was mainly
going to be doing candids inside of buildings.  So here goes: 2- OM 2Ss, T32
with T20 as back up, 35-105 Zuiko,  BG 2, Winder 2 and a 75-150 Zuiko with my
49mm Softar 2 lens if I decide use it.  Extra AA batteries, but no film or
much else in the way of accessories.  I'm going to have to carry an
abbreviated set of golf clubs because this camera case is heavy, certainly
not lighter.  Must be all those batteries, 4 in the bounce grip, 10 AA, 8
-357s.  I did by the way get the TOPE 9 working.  Looks like most of you
folks live where it snows or did like I did and travel to the snow.  Some
nice stuff in there.  Bill Barber