Re: [OM] [OT] Needed: KODAK PROFESSIONAL PRO IMAGE 100 Film

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Needed: KODAK PROFESSIONAL PRO IMAGE 100 Film
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 17:35:31 +0800
Yes, I think they are the same so I compare their curves and the result was
positive. In my opinion any slight different will indicate they are
different film. The criteria for two film to be the same should be - they
are from the same chemical process, only different allowed are marking on
the film, can and box.

C.H.Ling