Re: [OM] 180mm f2.8

Subject: Re: [OM] 180mm f2.8
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 23:18:50 -0700
When I first started on EBay, I sometimes used manual snipe - with a fast 'Net connection, it works pretty well. Then I got in the habit of bidding with small increments. I think that's the worst technique :-) Auction fever can definitely get to you.

Nowaday I just set a max. bid and be done with it. If I get outbidded way before the End date, I may place another bid, but usually not.