Re: [OM] [OT] Needed: KODAK PROFESSIONAL PRO IMAGE 100 Film

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Needed: KODAK PROFESSIONAL PRO IMAGE 100 Film
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 13:20:15 +0800
Sometimes based on the characteristic curves it is hard to tell, IMO
they are totally different, I have not use one, but many people here
tired the Pro Image 100 when it just came out and praise about it. It
was claimed to be a Portrait film. The Gold 100 is a cheap generally
purpose consumer film only. I don't think Kodak will make such joke
with us.

C.H.Ling