Re: [OM] multi coated lens - 35/2

Subject: Re: [OM] multi coated lens - 35/2
From: "Ralf Loi" <ralf_loi@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 18:37:07 +0200
I received this message from Gary Reese:

Hi Ralf:

You posted to the OM List:

<< in the specs all lenses but the 24/2 are indicated as X-Zuiko,
meaning they are SC. >>

It was common practice in the early days of the OM System to list all
the lenses on both the official price lists on on their boxes as
X.Zuiko, regardless of multi or "single" coating.

Feel free to repost this to the OM List for me.

Gary Reese

I can only add that in the specs pages only the 24/2 is marked explicity as
Zuiko MC.

Ralf Loi