Re: [OM] multi coated lens - 35/2

Subject: Re: [OM] multi coated lens - 35/2
From: "Ralf Loi" <ralf_loi@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2002 14:12:49 +0200
<<
Just to clarify what I ment, the 35/2 pictured in the book (world of
om systems 2nd edition english translation) is single coated - mine
is also MC, but the existance of SC versions of this lens has been a
topic of debate in the past

I have the same book, probably the 1st edition, italian translation printed
in 1976, and in the specs all lenses but the 24/2 are indicated as X-Zuiko,
meaning they are SC. But there is also a picture of all the lenses, and it
can be seen clearly that the 35/2 is marked as MC. Maybe the SC version was
only a prototype. I cannot say why some lenses were MC and others only SC -
number of elements? By the way, are there some I-Zuiko 28/2?

Ralf Loi