Re: [OM] Re: Old Zuikos sharper than new Canon Zooms?

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Old Zuikos sharper than new Canon Zooms?
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2002 23:39:16 -0800
No offense, but this is pretty much a meaningless comparison. There are too many factors - were you using a tripod? What shutter speed? Or may be he is not as steady? Or ...?

Besides, the 50/1.8 prime is probably generally the sharpest lens from any manufacturers. That's the one that "everybody" uses.