RE: [OM] E10 and Smartmedia cards

Subject: RE: [OM] E10 and Smartmedia cards
From: "Robin's Nest Photography" <robinsnes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2002 14:54:35 -0500
Dear John:
I wish I knew the answer. Turning the camera on and off did not affect it.
Putting in new batteries had no effect, and removing and replacing the card
in the midst of the above was also no help. Usually just pulling the card
and reinserting it solves the problem. Have heard from others on the
list...all have experienced the problem to one degree or another...on the
other had this is a very skewed sample.
Roger

pet05.jpg (10752 bytes) <http://www.robinsnestphotography.com/>  Roger
Skully