Re: [OM] E10 and Smartmedia cards

Subject: Re: [OM] E10 and Smartmedia cards
From: Andrew Beals <bandy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2002 11:02:49 -0800
I've had the problem show up on Oly sm cards as well.  However, I think it's
more of a case that the camera has gone loopy -- at the point this starts
happening, I believe I have corrected the problem by changing the batteries in
the camera.  I'll pay closer attention the next time I run across this.
        andy