Re: [OM] Alpine Decisions

Subject: Re: [OM] Alpine Decisions
From: "Michael S. Williamson" <mikew@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 18:54:35 -0600
Roger,

My initial thought on OM bodies was to use the 2nd as a backup (or perhaps
loaded with a different speed film).  Growing up, my family shot slides.
I'm not sure my wife has ever gotten over the fact that I shot slides on our
honeymoon.  She is a definitely a picture in the hand type of person.
Shooting slides really appeals to me.  I'm going to take your recommendation
of Sensia to heart and try a roll.  The azaleas are due to peak down here in
the next week to ten days, so shooting slides would be nice.  That would
also give me a chance to try the film scanner with slides.  If I could get
nice scans and just get decent prints of the keepers, I could see shooting
more than one roll.  (Maybe it will be time to borrow a projector and
screen.  I just can't believe my wife has actually seen good slides
projected.  I think she must have suffered as a kid through boring and long
slide shows put on by neighbors.)

Thanks for your suggestions.

Mike W.