Re: [OM] Alpine Decisions

Subject: Re: [OM] Alpine Decisions
From: frieder.faig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 21:36:48 +0200
On Mon, Apr 01, 2002 at 11:09:44AM -0600, Mike Williamson wrote:
> We're going to be on a group tour of southern Germany, Switzerland, and
> Austria
> from June 23rd through July 7th.

What is the aim of the trip? Are you hiking through the mountains?
Traveling by car? Are you interested in nature/ architecture/ people/ ...?

> Finally, I just got tired of thinking about the myriad
> combinations possible.  I've shot in the Rockies, Sierras, and San Juans on
> vacations in the past, but those trips were when I had a LOT less equipment
> to pick from (and used a 28-90 Vivitar Series 1 & a 50mm f1.8 for 990f all
> shots).  I could really use some help here!!

>From a photographer`s-textbook:
When amateur photographers have to decide what equipment to take from
the dealers shelf for their kit. Then they always envy the professionals  for
having
 all that equipment,.
But the pro`s have to do this decission every time they leave the house!

Frieder Faig