Re: [OM] Camera Expedition

Subject: Re: [OM] Camera Expedition
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 19:03:31 -0500
I've been choking over the cost for the past several years. Getting a basic body, prism finder and standard 80mm f/2.8 lens isn't so bad. It's buying the *other* focal lengths that breaks the bank account *very* quickly. Just got a used 50/4 shift lens at a below average price for its EX condition with perfect glass (shift mechanism works differently from a Zuiko). Hoping the weather cooperates to use it for a few things tomorrow. The 35/2.8 Zuiko Shift is a *bargain* by comparison.

-- John