Re: [OM] Camera Expedition

Subject: Re: [OM] Camera Expedition
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 16:50:22 -0800

Conclusions?  None.  Just that the more I look, the more I
appreciate the fine engineering of the OM system.  The OM system
really is ergonomically one of the finest camera systems this
world will ever see.  Too bad we can't find that in medium
format.

AG-Schnozz

I always thought Olympus missed a bet by not doing a medium format and doing the Maitani shrinkage design on it. Probably could have had an easy to use 6x7 not much bigger than a Canon EOS. :-)
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California

?