Re: [OM] Shooting paintings

Subject: Re: [OM] Shooting paintings
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 15:46:39 -0500
My only addition might be to get a piece of white poster board (foam core
works well) and put it on the other side of the painting. Play with the
angle, starting at about 45 degrees.  This should even out the light source.

What I mean is

Where the left slash is the foam core and the right slash is the window and
the line is the painting.  Not sure the diagram will come through right.

Just an idea.

Tom