Re: [OM] Medium format film scanners

Subject: Re: [OM] Medium format film scanners
From: "Kierstin" <2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 21:39:30 -0000
what does medium format mean?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Chris Barker" <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Johnny Johnson" <jjohnso4@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2002 9:28 PM

Thanks very much for that Johnny.

I am looking at the Epson 2450 and the Canoscan D2400UF for MF
scanning.  Amateur Photographer did a review (albeit a rather skimpy
one) of the Canoscan and judged it to be excellent.  But the Epson is
a little cheaper and has a Firewire connection, so I was very glad to
have a review to read.

Chris

--
<|_:-)_|>