RE: [OM] Seller to watch on eBay

Subject: RE: [OM] Seller to watch on eBay
From: Scott Gomez <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 10:40:22 -0800
Where did you see this Dan?

I just checked the PayPal site and the charges for receipt of funds have not
changed. If you have a private account, the charge to receive money via cash
transfer is still free. For premier and business accounts, I don't see a
change from what it's been for many, many months now. It's why I don't take
credit/debit cards via PayPal. To do so I lose the ability to make free cash
transactions also.

---
Scott Gomez