Re: [OM] Seller to watch on eBay

Subject: Re: [OM] Seller to watch on eBay
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 10:04:21 EST
I think what was originally implied, was if a person gouges you on shipping
(which I'm not saying this one was doing) then it puts a bit of a doubt as to
the general character of the person, and, hence, if the shipping is inflated,
then maybe the item description is also inflated, or hints at someone being
less that totally honest. It's just a little thing, but if enough 'little
things' add up, then you get someone to steer clear of.
Just the way *I* look at things, YMMV.

George S.