Re: [OM] HTML

Subject: Re: [OM] HTML
From: Joshua Putnam <josh@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 14:21:29 -0800
William Clark wrote:

Well after an afternoon of fun with my tech support (and list member David Mitchell..thanks!!! here is what I have to report. All mail I have sent to the Olympus list, according to my tech support, has been in plain text.

The mail is coming through the list as multi-part MIME. First there's a text/plain version, presumably what you originally generated, then there's a text/html version which is nothing more than an HTML header stuck onto the plain text.

The HTML header says it was generated by MS Exchange Server version 5.5.2654.45, so find a server along the way that's running that version of Exchange and you've probably found the culprit.

--
          josh@xxxxxxxxx is Joshua Putnam
            http://www.phred.org/~josh/