Re: [OM] HTML

Subject: Re: [OM] HTML
From: T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 22:45:49 +0100 (CET)
Cc: "'Olympus List'" <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
On Tue, 19 Mar 2002, William Clark wrote:

<SNIP>

> some of you are receiving.  I certainly hope HTML users will not be booted
> off, as I would appear that there may be issues others may be experiencing
> that have nothing to do with HTML.

<SNIP>

IMO, noone should be "booted off". I am merely looking if there is a
technically feasible solution that would be usefull to make life easier
for our digest-readers (for whom HTML-postings are problematic).

If a "block-all-html" will be excluding some (and that seemt to be the
case), then that's simply not the right solution! It I've gotten some good
ideas (in private mail) from some fellow listees, and I have a few ideas
of my own. I'll look into all and (hopefully) come up with a solution.

Thanks to everyone.

  Thomas Heide Clausen
  Civilingeniør i Datateknik (cand.polyt)
  M.Sc in Computer Engineering