Re: [OM] Point-and-shoots -- XA -vs- Stylus Epic/mjuII?

Subject: Re: [OM] Point-and-shoots -- XA -vs- Stylus Epic/mjuII?
From: Jim Couch <jamesbcouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 21:49:40 -0800
When it's to dark to easily focus the XA I just scale focus like you would with
the Minox (or the Rollei 35s I also own.) The compact Rollei 35 series are also
very nice cameras, with superb lenses, worth considering in addition to the XA.
Unfortunately the Rollei has achieved collector status, and has gotten rather
expensive as a result.

Jim Couch

SNIP