RE: [OM] Point-and-shoots -- XA -vs- Stylus Epic/mjuII?

Subject: RE: [OM] Point-and-shoots -- XA -vs- Stylus Epic/mjuII?
From: "Daniel J. Mitchell" <DanielMitchell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 11:34:46 -0700
> [many posts snipped]

 Well, thanks for all the info, everyone! I think I'll look for an XA (and
someone on om-trader's apparently selling one, or there's always e*ay; I'm
in no hurry) because while I'm tempted by a nice pocket-sized auto-to-use
camera, I already have one of those; sure, it's not an OM, but as a thing to
hand to people to use or for when I want to not have to think about things
too much, it does the job okay.

 The XA gives me something that's still more pocket-sized than an OM, but
still with more control than a more 'pure' point-and-shoot, so I can play
with technique that bit more. The Stylus is certainly tempting, but it
sounds as if it's a bit too near to what I already have for now.

 thanks!

 -- dan