[OM] Insurance

Subject: [OM] Insurance
From: "Josh Lohuis" <josh1@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 18:54:14 -0600
Hello Everyone,

   My mother (an insurance broker) has decided its time to insure all my
camera equipment.  I've been using Skip's average Ebay prices for all the
lenses but I'm at a loss when it comes to my body.  How much is an OM-1n
worth? Its in utter perfect condition, no brassing anywhere (even the strap
areas).  I just don't know how much to write it down as.  Should I use the
high values instead of averages, what about the fact that some things are
rising in price, should I factor that in somehow.  When I get everything
figured out I'll post it so it can be looked over, I wouldn't want to
underestimate anything, or overestimate too much :-)

Thanks for the help,

   JOSH LOHIUS