Re: [OM] Insurance

Subject: Re: [OM] Insurance
From: Jim Couch <jamesbcouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 08:12:20 -0800
Instead of using eBay pricing you might want to check the prices at places like
B&H, KEH, ect. I think that an insurance company would be more likely to accept
pricing from those places rather than eBay. In general the prices at the mail
order houses are higher than eBay pricing as well and include a condition
listing. Also, if you had a camera stolen, and needed to replace it quickly you
would probably be dealing with one of these outfits, not eBay.

Jim Couch