[OM] Very Rare Mint Zukio 180 F2 + matched tele-cov 4-sale

Subject: [OM] Very Rare Mint Zukio 180 F2 + matched tele-cov 4-sale
From: Robert Bullivant <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 17:03:57 -0600
To anyone who may be interested:

For Sale, Extremely Rare:

Zukio 180mm F2.0 Super telephoto  (White body) Serial Number 101377

Absolutely mint perfect looks brand new. No fungus, no scratches no minor
imperfections even on tripod mount. Shows absolutely
NO signs of wear of any kind.  You will not find many of these for sale and the
ones that are are usually beaters.  This one
is mint perfect flawless....absolutley indistinguishable from new.  Olympus
apparently made only about 1,500 of these lens,
and they are amazing.

NASA tested and uses this lens, and one of the photo magazines wrote up their
assessment as "one of the sharpest telephoto
lenses EVER made".  After owning Nikon, Hassy, Sinar, Schneider, Rodestock,
Fuji lenses and shooting with them I would agree.
The results on a fine grain film such as Fuji Velvia are unreal.  The other
great thing about the lens is that its very
compact (in typical Zukio fashion), and certain hand hold able.  I recommend a
monpod when you use the teleconv for maximum
sharpness. 10 elements of ED glass in 8 groups. Includes all caps front and
rear in mint shape, and factory Olympus strap as
new.

With the included matched ED Glass Tele-convertor it becomes a 250mm F2.8

Includes:

-Lens
-Locking Aluminum Case (perfect mint as well)
-Matched Olympus 1.4x Tele-Covertor with ED glass made especially for this lens.

This lens retails for $ 8, 069.00  new.
TeleConvertor retails for $1,067.00 new.

B&H has a them new for this price:

180mm F2 =..... $4,620.
1.4x  Conv..... =$   580.
--------------------------
Total...........$ 5,200.

-I will sell both these mint perfect optics to an interested party for  $ 4,100.
-I can accept Visa and Master Card.
-The mint condition of this equipment is unconditonally guaranteed.

Please email with any questions; robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

or call

+314-865-0077
USA  (Central Time Zone)