RE: [OM] Very Rare Mint Zukio 180 F2 + matched tele-cov 4-sale

Subject: RE: [OM] Very Rare Mint Zukio 180 F2 + matched tele-cov 4-sale
From: T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 22:00:51 +0100 (CET)
Cc: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Sun, 17 Mar 2002 Tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> On Friday, March 15, 2002 at 0:52, T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote re "RE: [OM] Very Rare Mint Zukio 180 F" saying:
>
> > Though one of the likeable features of the 200/4 is that it fits nicely
> > in the inner pocket of a jacket / coat. I'm not so sure that even the
> > best tailor could make it look elegant, should I try the same with an
> > 180/2....
>
> If you were a rock star, perhaps you could put it in a front pocket of your
> pants?

Well, if I was a rock-star, I'd probaly respond "No, I don't need to put a
lens there" ;) Bernd, you photograph concerts from time to time - ever
seen a rock-star with photographic equipment in his pants?

Come on, guys, I am trying to convince myself that I do *not* need that
180/2 and that I am *much* better off sticking to the 200/4. ;)

  Thomas Heide Clausen
  Civilingeniør i Datateknik (cand.polyt)
  M.Sc in Computer Engineering

  E-Mail: T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx