Re: [OM] 25 Best Cameras of all time ?

Subject: Re: [OM] 25 Best Cameras of all time ?
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 10:47:17 EST
That would be the same Bob Shell. He's very active on the 'net. He very
recently started several camera discussion groups on BestStuff.com.  which I
enjoy immensely. I converse with him regularly and find myself agreeing with
him more and more, but I too, only recently heard of his 'distaste' of
Olympus and haven't gotten around to asking him about it. If anyone cares to
approach him, he can be found at bob@xxxxxxxxxxxx

George S.