RE: [OM] What's Your Favorite OM Body?

Subject: RE: [OM] What's Your Favorite OM Body?
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 20:46:50 +0000
Bob

I look at the general spread of exposures in a scene (when I am
taking the time to do it) before deciding which are the highs and
which the lows.  I then take a reading from the one I am most sure of
(!) before opening up 2 or 3 stops from the high or closing down 2 or
3 from the low.

That's with the OM2SP.  With the OM4, I use spot on the mid tone, and
tones either side (just in case I have got it wrong) in Auto.  I must
admit that I respect my 4 and my1N more than my 2SP, but the latter
really works very well.

I agree about exposures with the 1N though: I find it easy to
compensate, normally by opening up from the meter's measurement...

Chris