(ot) Music industry was Re: [OM] What happened to the OM market?

Subject: (ot) Music industry was Re: [OM] What happened to the OM market?
From: "M. Lloyd" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 09:17:14 -0800 (PST)
And that is why the music and entertainment industry
is getting hammered in both sales and copyright
issues. They swindle the musicians out of their fees
and try to get draconian measures passed in congress
(the latest, the SSCA would have put restrictions on
hardware) There is enough corruption in that industry
to make Enron look like a reasonably well run
business. In short they are
anti-consumer,anti-musician, anti-freedom (they walk
right over established fair use laws) and they should
be the ones under investigation. I have no sympathy
for that industry.

Mark Lloyd