Re: [OM] What happened to the OM market?

Subject: Re: [OM] What happened to the OM market?
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 08:47:01 -0500
DVDs will be popular for about 20 years, I think, like CDs have been. I
bought my first cd player in '84.  The Electronics industry rolls out a new
major format every 20 years or so. I'm not in the business, it's just an
observation.  Now that more and more people have cd burners, the music
industry is starting to use encoding on music cds so they can't be played on
computers.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
New OM & Used, Digital, Pearlcorders, Binoculars
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121