Re: [OM] Free Image Editor observation

Subject: Re: [OM] Free Image Editor observation
From: T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 20:03:35 +0100 (CET)
On Mon, 11 Mar 2002, AG Schnozz wrote:

<SNIP>

> For those of us who can't afford Ph*toshop, but still need
> quality tools, this program is a wonderful augmentation to your
> other editors.  (I'm still using XRes for the advanced layering
> and quality airbrush tools).

It's also a wonderful program for those of us, who cannot *get* Photoshop
because the company who makes them do not make Photoshop for our choise in
platform.

> I'm a happy camper.

I know some of the guys in the GIMP-camp. They'd really appreciate to know
that (that is, if you're happy with GIMP).

Please keep in mind that GIMP is made by people with lots of computer
science and image manipulation algorithm skills, but not a lot of
interrest in userinterfaces. So I guess that if someone has input on that
front they should try to get involved (GIMP is free software, in every
sense of the word).

  Thomas Heide Clausen
  Civilingeniør i Datateknik (cand.polyt)
  M.Sc in Computer Engineering