Re: [OM] What happened to the OM market?

Subject: Re: [OM] What happened to the OM market?
From: dreammoose <dreammoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 21:02:28 -0800
Tom,
I'm sorry about your results. I saw your auctions, but there wasn't anyhing I was looking for. My sense of the eBay market the last few weeks is 'unsettled' rather than up or down. Somebody sold a perfectly ordinary 50/1.8 SC for about $50 a few days ago. Other items that seem like good deals just float by without bids like some of yours. A combo of T-Power Control and T10 went for $325, a few days later I bought one (perfect) for $214 and a few days later a bid of $262 wasn't enough to get another one. I pick up a 35/2.8 MC mint- for $50 and then a 21/3.5 SC with no pictures, no case, goes for $310.

Seems like a good time to watch for bargains and make sure to have adequate reserves on sales.
Better luck with the next round!

Moose

Tom Scales wrote:

I just closed two nights of auctions.

Worst auctions I've EVER had.  Did the bottom fall out of the OM market when
I didn't notice?