Re: [OM] Film for photographing icebergs

Subject: Re: [OM] Film for photographing icebergs
From: Larry <Halpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 18:14:28 -0500
I would think this might be the case when they are first put on the shelves,
but if you buy an amateur film that's been on the shelf for a month or so, even
though its well within expiration date, I would think it also has matured by
then. Therefore, just as susceptible to
those effects? This, of course being entirely different than the maturation
affecting color balance...

Larry