Re: [OM] 21/3.5 an interesting lens

Subject: Re: [OM] 21/3.5 an interesting lens
From: Chris Waigl <chrisw@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2002 09:05:18 +0100
Le Wed, 06 Mar 2002 23:02:05 -0500, ll.clark@xxxxxxxxxxx écrivit:

>f/22.0 would lose resolution. Zuikoholics *never* get rid of one lens to
>buy another. You *need* both. And remember: Praxis macht Perfektion!

There's some truth to this -- or in other words, I've caught the
disease. There is no logical reason to keep my 100/2,8 --
the Tamron 90/2,8 macro is constantly on the camera, a lens
I love... but I can't seem to decide to put the 100 up
for sale...

Chris W/

--
chris waigl

     I am now prosecuting some things with an engine I formerly
     writ to you of.            (Robert Boyle, to Hardlib 1659)