Re: [OM] Spending the bonus

Subject: Re: [OM] Spending the bonus
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2002 08:20:42 -0800 (PST)
--- "John A. Lind" wrote:
> I *know* what will happen!
> You will take one look at the M645 Sekor C lenses and you'll
> buy them
> *before* you buy the body.  One particular feature about them
> is completely
> irresitable to you that matches your OM lenses.  I have
> visions of:
>    (a)  Moth to flame
>    (b)  Star Trek "tractor beam"
>    (c)  Octopus feeding time
>    (d)  Venus Flytrap

Hmm.  Now what could that be????  Do they make a Sekor to Oly
mount?

My problem is that I don't want to have two systems to fight for
my attention.  If I can't do medium format right, I really don't
want to do it at all.  Every time I've been "dual-systemed" like
that, the medium format work always suffers.

AG-Schnozz