Re: [OM] The Olympus E20

Subject: Re: [OM] The Olympus E20
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 08:37:09 -0500
I'm using the E-10. I rarely use the LCD as it is small enough to not show
actual focus and it really eats up battery power  If by "keeper"  you mean a
picture that will win a competition, I don't care about that.  Out of the
tens of thousands of pictures we have all shot, how many have been blown up,
matted, entered into competition and honored with a top prize?  It's nice
when it happens, but the percentage is incredibly small, and it's not
important (to me).

I'm not drawn to photo contests.  I prefer keeping a record (at least
temporarily) of what I saw of interest that day.
When I enlarge the picture on the computer, if I see something that I know
I'll never use, or is defective in some way, I don't transfer it to the CD,
it gets erased.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
New OM & Used, Digital, Pearlcorders, Binoculars
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121