[OM] Re: Hong Kong [ was:The Olympus E20 ]

Subject: [OM] Re: Hong Kong [ was:The Olympus E20 ]
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2002 02:03:03 -0800
At 05:34 PM 2/8/2002 +0800, you wrote:
The third word is "return" not "four" as the picture is too small to
identify. It is a memorial for the return of Hong Kong to China - the
home country, it is sit on a reclaimed land (by filling the sea) at
Wanchai.

Ah! Richard, you do know Chinese!

C.H.Ling

My Chinese is getting VERY rusty.

Yea, I was born and raised there. I grew up in Kowloon and only been to Hong Kong Island a few times. My grandparents lived in the Silvermine Bay island but I never did get to see the giant Buddha.

My goal is to try to go to China before they flood the Three Gorges in 2003. If I do, I will make it back to HK for sure.

ob Bad Number: I guess we shouldn't tell them about Fourteen eh? :-)

Then again, my 180/2.8 is 2xx888!!! heh

// richard http://www.imagecraft.com
[ For technical support, please include all previous replies in your msgs. ]