RE: [OM] Digital Day Coming-WAIT A SECOND!!!

Subject: RE: [OM] Digital Day Coming-WAIT A SECOND!!!
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 07:10:02 -0800
As has been stated previously by others, the precedent is already somewhat
established in the PC industry.  People seem 'willing' to completely replace
EXPENSIVE computers on a fairly regular basis in order to avoid
obsolescence, or even remain viable.  I'm not saying I like it (far from
it), it's just that it's sort of a beach-head that's already won...

my 0.02 worth
Jim