RE: [OM] [OT] Where I live - was [OM] How to photograph starry ni ght sk

Subject: RE: [OM] [OT] Where I live - was [OM] How to photograph starry ni ght skys?
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 21:56:36 -0800 (PST)
Jim Timpe lamented with utter disgust about Jon's 100 buck tax
bill:

> How utterly disgusting.  I somehow don't believe I'm getting
> 30 times the
> civil services for my proportional contribution up here on the
> left coast...

Let's see.  How far do you live from the nearest fire hydrant or
manned fire station?  How close is the nearest police station?
How many books in the library?  Do you have sewer and water
hookups?

And how many chiropracters do you have in Seattle that have 12
kids and don't wear deoderant?

AG-Schnozz
Iowa (North Missouri)