Re: [OM] Zuiko 24mm/2.8 vs 28mm/2.

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 24mm/2.8 vs 28mm/2.
From: "Olympus" <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 16:11:35 -0800
Thanks!

I have a Tiffen UV filter on it, I will take some test shots with the filter
removed, and the lens well cleaned before the shot.  Again, I have heard
praise about this lens, and I just don't see it...  I'm willing to try
anything though..

I think it's MC.

Great suggestion, I didn't think of it..  Much appreciated, and thanks for
listenin' to my half ramblings..

Albert