Re: [OM] [OT] Where I live - was [OM] How to photograph starry night sky

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Where I live - was [OM] How to photograph starry night skys?
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 17:39:30 +0000
Hurrah Ken

I did not realise that the land of the (nearly) free electricity had low-energy bulbs (I assume that that is what CF means) ;-). They make a huge difference to electricity bills, but they also use less of the world's energy.

BTW, I don't know why I should have thought that it was cheap to use electricity in the US, unless it was the California power company that made me think of that; when we lived in Tampa, our bill was over $160 per month in the Summer - if my memory does not fail me...

Chris