RE: [OM] OM4Ti Failure

Subject: RE: [OM] OM4Ti Failure
From: "Olaf Greve" <o.greve@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 09:09:32 +0100
Hi,

> Actooooally, you must have had a small amount of battery power left,
because
> Olympus specifically made sure to design the 4T to NOT fire a flash with
no
> batteries.

I stand corrected, you're absolutely right!
In my case, using this trick saved the day because the batteries had simply
run out of enough power to feed the whole camera, but the power that was
left was still sufficient to perform the manual flash tricky. In Adi's case
there was probably no contact with the batteries at all, so indeed this
trick would not have worked for him.

Cheers!
Olafo