Re: [OM] [OT] Film Xrays at airports etc[OT]

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Film Xrays at airports etc[OT]
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 18:15:03 +0000
I share your confidence about the ability of modern materials and manufacturing techniques Gary when it comes to the aircraft cabin's skin (I believe that the Comet IV taught the world that lesson), although a hole through a window might be more of a problem in terms of pressure differential at height. No, I worry about the safety of people on board with bullets flying around - the differential between the risk to pax from bad people and the risk from the goodies is important to get right.

Chris