Re: [OM] Film care when travelling by air.

Subject: Re: [OM] Film care when travelling by air.
From: Michael Darling <cosmo@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 13:35:50 -0500
I received mail that came through the Hamilton, NJ post office that went
through the irradiation.  Envelopes and letters were discolored (sort of an
amber color, almost looked scorched) laser printed letters had the type
transfer onto the surfaces they were folded against, and the window stickers
for the alarm system at my house are unusable.

I just thank god that my order of film from B&H came through before all the
hysteria started and I was ready for my fall term photo class.